Here’s a trendy and convenient way to pay for your mobile data subscription without having to remember subscription codes. All you need to decide is how much you want to spend. Read on.
Your preferred Airtel, Etisalat and Glo data subscriptions can now be done from the Zoto app. It just as hassle free as you would expect from Zoto. And if you’re an MTN user, the Zoto team are working round the clock to have you covered shortly. Watch out for their next app update.
If you already buy airtime from Zoto, then you’ll be happy to know the process is similar. And if you’re a first time user, there’s no better time to try this out as they’re giving 50% discount on your purchase for a limited time. Here’s how to get data on Zoto:
- Enter the Number you’ll like to purchase for , the option to select airtime and data are right there- Select data.
- If you’re unsure of how much data you require or what it costs; Then we’ve made it easier by including a list of available plans suited to your network.
- Click the ‘tariff plans’ tab and make a choice.
- Now continue your payment process via your Zotocash, your bank card or both.
- Once the payment is successful, your data subscription will automatically be activated, no need to put in any USSD code.
If you’d also like to check your data balance from the Zoto app, still without the need to remember USSD codes, check out this post to see how to enable the data meter. It’s a simple one click solution to checking your data balance.
Not yet a Zoto user? Download the app for Android here.